Senior Data Scientist at Pagaya.
Previously, Assistant-Professor of Statistics at Ben-Gurion University.
NEW: Our Talking Data podcast is now available!
See my Google Scholar profile.
I like to publish my class notes. Here are the notes of some courses I give. They are not error free, so use at your own discretion and feel free to contact me for clarifications and errata.
- Quality Engineering, a.k.a. Industrial Statistics.
- R. A graduate course for learning how to analyze data with R. Hebrew videos now online!
- History and Basics: Hebrew, English.
- Basics continued: Hebrew,English.
- data.table: Hebrew. English.
- Exploratory Statistics: Hebrew, English1, English2.
- Linear Models: Hebrew, English.
- Generalized Linear Models: Hebrew, English.
- Linear Mixed Models: Hebrew, Ensligh.
- Multivariate Statistics: Hebrew, English.
- Supervised Machine Learning.
- Unsupervised Machine Learning:
- Plotting: Hebrew, English.
- Automated Reports:
- Sparse Linear Algebra: Hebrew, Ensligh1, English2.
- Memory Efficiency: Hebrew, English.
- Parallel Computing.
- Machine Learning and Data Mining.
- Dimesionality Reduction: a one class intro to dimensionality reduction.
Father (x3), beach-volleyball player, and data-hacker(*).
- Presently, a senior data scientist at Pagaya.
- Previously, faculty member at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering and Management at the Ben Gurion University of the Negev, and also:
- Postdoc at the Faculty of Math and CS at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Working with Boaz Nadler on distributed algorithms for machine learning.
- PhD on statistical methods for neuroscience with Yoav Benjamini at Tel Aviv University.
(*) statistics + machine-learning + data science + programming + system administration.
If you are looking for a good data scientist in Israel, I am afraid you are not alone. Some places you may reach out to our graduates, and other data scientists:
Just follow the links at the bottom of the page.